WELCOME!

Welcome to Mrs. Chapman's Classroom Page. I hope that you enjoy my class and if there is something that you are not enjoying, say it here! :) OR if there is something that I can help you with, I will be more than happy to do what I can to help you in any way possible. :) WELCOME TO MY CLASS! :)



Friday, June 24, 2011

So, I'm re-learning Blogger....

Ok, so it's been FOREVER since I have posted something here and I feel terrible.  I have vowed to do just a few new things this summer Technology wise and I am starting here.  Partially because I already have set it up and why not continue something you "sort-of" already know, and Partially because I am going to be teaching a training on it at T3 and CAMT.  I probably should not only be well informed on how to set-up a Blog, but also should probably actually post a few. :)

So...the next couple of blogs will be about Blogger, Google Tools that are great for the classroom & Twitter. :)

STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment