WELCOME!

Welcome to Mrs. Chapman's Classroom Page. I hope that you enjoy my class and if there is something that you are not enjoying, say it here! :) OR if there is something that I can help you with, I will be more than happy to do what I can to help you in any way possible. :) WELCOME TO MY CLASS! :)



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

T3 Technology Retreat!

On Thursday, June 30th, from 8:30-4:00 pm, LCISD is putting on a Technology Conference that is going to be AWESOME!!!  I am presenting, but there will be lots of other presenters too.  Go to http://icafe.lcisd.org/blog to check out the schedule.

There will be presentations on:
Promethean Board – from using textbook materials to enhancing your PowerPoints
SMART Board – both math and science specific sessions as well as troubleshooting sessions and using your SMART Slate
iPad – the best apps, using it to teach
An intro to Edmodo
Moving into Moodle
Project Share Introduction
And more!!


This is going to be a great day for teachers from all over the area to get some great ideas for integrating technology in their classroom next year! 

I really hope to see you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment