WELCOME!

Welcome to Mrs. Chapman's Classroom Page. I hope that you enjoy my class and if there is something that you are not enjoying, say it here! :) OR if there is something that I can help you with, I will be more than happy to do what I can to help you in any way possible. :) WELCOME TO MY CLASS! :)



Saturday, July 16, 2011

CAMT 2011

Ok, I am headed to CAMT tomorrow morning.  Driving up to Dallas/Grapevine, TX with two co-workers/friends (Mrs. Kretschmer & Mrs. Harris).  We are going to be coming home Wednesday afternoon and will be home Wednesday evening. 
What is CAMT though?
CAMT is the Conference for the Advancement of Mathematics Teachers.

How Long Is It?
Monday morning 8 am - Wednesday afternoon 4:00 pm

Why Attend?
To make sure I'm up to date on all of the most AWESOME Math Teaching Ideas that I can be.  PLUS...Mrs. Kretschmer and I will be presenting at 3 presentations (each being 1 hour long). :)

What Are We Presenting?
Tuesday:  10:30 - 11:30
Room:  Appaloosa 1
Presenters:  Deborah Kretschmer & Casey Chapman
Grades:  6-8
Smart Choices For The Interactive Classroom
Come discover exciting INTERACTIVE PowerPoints and lessons already available for your SMART board. These lessons are focused on the STAAR readiness standards and will be available for you to start using as soon as you upload them!

Wednesday:  1:00 - 2:00
Room:  Mustang 4
Presenters:  Deborah Kretschmer & Casey Chapman
Grades:  6-8
Get Techy In Math!
How much richness does your curriculum provide for the digital learner? Learn about exciting, free Internet programs and apps that will have your students creating, analyzing, remixing, and sharing with rigor and relevance, as they build relationships.

Wednesday:  2:15 - 3:15
Room:  Mustang 4
Presenters:  Deborah Kretschmer & Casey Chapman
Grades:  6-8
Get Techy In Math!
How much richness does your curriculum provide for the digital learner? Learn about exciting, free Internet programs, and apps that will have your students creating, analyzing, remixing, and sharing with rigor and relevance as they build relationships.

I hope to post from CAMT while I am there.  I am taking my iPad, so hopefully I will have internet access and I can let you know what all the awesome presentations I go to teach me. :)

Wish me luck in my adventure & hopefully I will bring back LOTS of great information for my fellow teachers and for my classroom & kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment