WELCOME!

Welcome to Mrs. Chapman's Classroom Page. I hope that you enjoy my class and if there is something that you are not enjoying, say it here! :) OR if there is something that I can help you with, I will be more than happy to do what I can to help you in any way possible. :) WELCOME TO MY CLASS! :)



Saturday, June 25, 2011

Using Blogger

Wow, so, I have been researching Blogger.  There is alot of information out there about it.  I found a really helpful website by Richard Byrne called Free Technology for Teachers .  I used a few of his slides out of a slideshow to create some helpful information about Blogger...Thanks Richard Byrne for the post and helpful information so that I didn't have to recreate it.  This information came directly from:  http://www.freetech4teachers.com/p/free-downloads.html





I commented here about Google Accounts being FREE!!!  They are a GREAT Asset because there are so many GREE Google pages you can go to.  If you don't already have a Google Account.  Please, take a few minutes and create one.

This is the initial creation of the blog.  You can make a name for your blog here and create your website link.  I named mine Mrs. Chapman's Class because I want to use mine for my class, but if you are going to use yours for things other than just your class, name is something fun and creative.

This is why I like Blogger so much.  It's very user friendly for those people who aren't very tech. savy.  There are other Blog-Sites out there.  Wordpress is another very popular FREE Blog site.  I have heard it is more popular among High School Math Teachers who blog.  If you are a bit more tech savy, this might be the way to go.  If you aren't... you might want to try Blogger first.

Everything below here inforamtion about more Tech Savy Teachers.








No comments:

Post a Comment